Elimination Dinner FAQs
- How do I buy a ticket?
Online registration and payment will be open on Jan. 2. You can also purchase by contacting Lisa Delgado at (717) 381-1631 and mailing a check to Lisa Delgado, 217 E Main Street, Box 422, Brownstown, Pa. 17508, made payable to CVBBCC.
- Are tickets available for purchase at event?
No. Ticket sales end February 27 or when we sell out 225 balls, whichever comes first.
- Do I need my ticket for admission?
No, you do not need to print your online registration ticket for admission.
- What is the age of admission?
21 years old.
- Are tickets transferrable?
Yes. Please inform the Elimination Dinner committee that they have been transferred and note the name change.
- Can I reserve tickets?
No. Tickets must be paid in full.
- Do you offer refunds?
- Can I be seated with my friends?
Yes. The online registration will allow you the opportunity to tell us your seating preference. If you are paying by check, you can contact Lisa Delgado (717)381-1631 or Mary Crouse (717)209-0289 for seating preference.
- How do I get updates about the event?
Please check our website or the BAA Facebook Page.
- What is the dress?
The theme is Denim and Diamonds.
- What type of payments are accepted during the evening?
Cash, check, credit card for check out. There is an ATM available in the lobby as well.
- When do the doors open?
- Will more balls be available for purchase the night of the event?
Yes. They will be sold for $100 per ball.