The Buckskin Boosters is a consortium of Conestoga Valley School District Coaches, Administrators, Board Members and Booster Club representatives. The organization represents a variety of extracurricular activities, including athletic programs, cheerleading, marching band and performing arts. The purpose of the Buckskin Boosters is to:
- Build synergy in addressing extracurricular facility needs for students.
- Identify alternative funding streams as a supplement to school district funding.
- Enhance internal controls and compliance with IRS and state tax issues.
- Provide collaborative input for school district consideration.
- Further expand communications among CV parents and booster clubs.
- Develop a capital campaign to assist in funding the master facility plan.
Since its inception in 2005, the Buckskin Boosters has funded over $300,000 in facility improvements, including new lights for the marching band practice field, scoreboards in Rill gymnasium, dugouts for the softball field, an irrigation system for the soccer fields, hitting boards on the tennis courts, over-sized locker rooms in Rill, hurdles for the track teams, tent for cross country teams, LED techno strobe lights and haze machine for the drama club, protective netting for the lacrosse teams and new scoreboards in the Main gymnasium (partnership with Wrestling Booster Club).
Buckskin Boosters meetings are held on the first Wednesday of every month at 7 p.m. in the District Office.
Thank you for your support of the Buckskin Boosters and the students of Conestoga Valley School District. For more information regarding Buckskin Boosters, please contact:
Rick Periandi, President
Phone: (717) 656-2068