CVSD Athletics Mission Statement
To provide students with quality extracurricular activities that support the Mission and Vision of the Conestoga Valley School District, promote a sense of pride and belonging among the students, staff and community and advance the development of leadership, character, and lifelong fitness among student/athletes.
- Athletic activities are important elements of a well-rounded education.
- Athletic activities complement and support academic achievement.
- Athletic activities promote fitness, good health and sportsmanship at all times.
- Victory should be pursued with honor and integrity at all times.
- The individual is critical to the success of the whole.
- Varied and diverse activities match students’ interests, abilities and creativity.
- Athletic activities promote essential life skills and strategies such as respect, teamwork, self-discipline, work ethic, commitment and overcoming adversity.